Age Past: The Incian Sphere is the revised core rule book for the Age Past universe. The Incian Sphere is a place of dashing heroes, rampaging monsters, and devious politicians. It is set in the year 1813, in an alternate time line to our own. Technology is rising despite strict law prohibiting it’s importation or development. Invading hordes amass and wait for the time to strike. Great kings struggle to maintain order. The great Republics are safe, for now. Will your actions change the course of history?
The 400 page Incian Sphere Hardback offers the following features:
- Massive PC customization sporting millions of combinations of Archetypes.
- Create any Archetype from primitive to Victorian genres.
- Unprecedented PC balance.
- Dynamic Core rolling system that allows the player to tailor her results.
- PC Design system that allows players to make goals for their PC and drive them forward.
- Winds of Incia that change the political landscape based on how PC realize their Designs.
- A skill system that encourages innovation, creativity, and success.
- A complete crafting system; rules to craft anything in the game and more.
- GM section with hints, tools, initiative cards, and a GM screen.
- Tons of optional rules. Play with what you want.
- Gain a personal experience. Tailor your character to gain the game experience you want.
- Over 70 pre-made monsters and a complete monster section.
- A streamlined modification system that makes playing and running easier.
- Amazing Art and a terrific layout.
- Game design was driven through using design principles.
You will find that The Incian Sphere offers more for less. Everything in the book is tailored toward creating unique experiences. The setting is familiar enough to start playing quickly, with plenty of concepts that feel novel. Age Past suits new and veteran players alike, since the game has been designed to allow each player to customize her level of system difficulty.
The best advice when playing Age Past? Go all out.