The Role Playing Game
The Macross Saga
Strange Machine games is proud to announce a partnership with Harmony Gold to develop and publish the Robotech Role Playing Game.
SMG plans to publish a core rulebook that has the equipment and story elements of the Macross Saga. Here are key features of the game:
- SMG has parterned with Bryan Young, who will create the background, scenario and story information.
- Choose from any standard Career path based on the show, or make a new one.
- Pilot any Mecha, or command any Starship from the saga.
- Asymmetrical play: play as an Officer while your allies fight in Valkyries.
- Choose from a large number of insertion points within 5 distinct Macross Saga based Scenarios.
- Play with an innovative system designed specifically for Robotech that enables Personal, Mecha and Naval class combat.
- Skills allow you to create Cinematic Events that help drive the story.
- Hybrid simulation / narration system.
- Francisco Etchart has been retained to create the majority of the artwork for the game.
Wave 2 Backers from the failed Palladium RPG Tactics Kickstarter will be given, free, a complete box of Robotech: Ace Pilot board game with a direct purchase of the new RPG.
The game is targets with a page count between 200 and 250 pages. The Robotech RPG has a targeted release date of 2nd Quarter 2019.