Welcome Game Designers
We love to get game submissions. The best time to catch us is during a show and we try to provide a small amount of time during each show for submission reviews, but we are also happy to receive and test games via mail. Here are our guidelines for submissions:
- The most important thing, is the game must be strange. It must do something new and interesting and never before done. We like seeing off the wall ideas.
- We perfer games where the mechanical aspects integrate or are influenced by the thematics.
- Please have any cards backed with blank cards or even using common cards – like magic lands – from a game slipped in a sleeve. This helps us shuffle the card decks.
- Have a theme in mind when you submit the game. We perfer to receive two to three loosely reasoned themes. Just ideas are fine, we don’t need 3 versions of the game.
- If you have a game that you are really having fun with, we want to know about it.
Feel free to contact us at any time. We are regular people who like games and like to talk about games and want to hear about your game ideas. Don’t be shy. Email or find us on Facebook or Twitter.